The 300Studio package is the most basic of the four camcorder packages. It is ideal for the AG-HPX300 and other P2 HD/DVCPRO HD camcorders on which the camera monitor is used for the viewfinder. It includes a compact digital Base Station (AG-BS300), a lightweight camera adapter (AG-CA300G), and an Extension Control Unit (AG-EC4G).
The AG-BS300 base station, which features two HD/SD SDI outputs and a composite video output, connects with the AG-CA300G camera adapter via optional studio cables, available in 100-meter (approx. 328 ft.), 50-meter (approx 164 ft.), and 25-meter (approx 82 ft.) lengths. The AG-EC4G extension control unit provides remote control of the base station and be used remotely or attached directly the camera. It comes standard with a 32-foot (10M) cable, and can be extended up to 50 meters (approx. 164 ft.) with optional cables.
- AG-EC4G extension control unit offers control of gain up/down, output camera/bar selection (linked to auto knee), white balance A/B/Preset selection, AWB/ABB execution, shutter SS/Fix/Off selection and speed setting, iris auto/manual selection
- ...and adjustment, master pedestal, painting, camera menu settings, recorder operation (Rec/Play/FF/Rew/Rec check) and programmable user buttons
- Lightweight camera adapter mounts directly on back of camcorder with two short interconnections for added flexibility
- Optional accessories include the 300LenReturn cable, which enables access to return video for framing shots, a range of studio cables, shelf rack kit and rack unit
- Optional battery plate required when using local battery sources (Anton Bauer, IDX, etc.)