The Optoma ZU1050 is a professional installation WUXGA projector designed for large meeting rooms, boardrooms, auditoriums, museums, houses of worship and broadcast environment installations that demand vibrant colors and consistent brightness.
Spectacular image quality and brightness with low maintenance laser technology.
- Sharp and luminous image with 10,000 lumens
- DuraCore: maintenance-free laser light source at full brightness up to 20,000 hours
- MultiColor Laser technology provides a wider color gamut with high brightness
- Integrated edge-blending and image warping with portrait and 360° operation mode
- Robust connectivity options, including HDMI, HDBaseT, 3G-SDI and wireless mirroring and streaming via USB dongle
- Six interchangeable optical lens options
The Optoma ZU1050 is a professional installation WUXGA projector designed for large meeting rooms, boardrooms, auditoriums, museums, houses of worship and broadcast environment installations that demand vibrant colors, consistent brightness and stunning quality images. The latest laser phosphor technology delivers a powerful 10,000 lumens of brightness and up to 20,000 hours of operation without lamp or filter replacements.
Every aspect of the Optoma ZU1050 was carefully designed and built to suit the requirements of even the most complex professional installation for the ultimate in professional image projection. It’s part of the DuraCore family, which features a dust-sealed and filter-free design with IP6X certification that prevents dust and dirt from affecting the optical system for optimal image quality with minimal maintenance.
Motorized lens shift, zoom and focus combined with 360° and portrait operation mode provide flexibility for simple, trouble-free installations. A variety of premium quality lenses ranging from 0.36:1 to 5.5:1 throw ratio ensures the Optoma ZU1050 can be used with a variety of projection distances. Robust input options include HDMI, DVI-D, VGA and component, HDBaseT and 3G-SDI for connectivity to a wide range of advanced devices.