The LX774M TVs are configured for LG's free-to-guest mode of operation (either via CPU or EBL). With remote management, individual room visits are no longer required for TV configuration updates, including FTG Channel Map and FTG Installer Menu settings updates.
PRO:CENTRIC APPLICATION PLATFORM
An industry leading television that supports the Pro:Centric platform, LG’s new LX774M allows healthcare facilities to customize the patient room experience. The Pro:Centric application allows you to create your own content and manage multiple channels, which can be specialized for your hospital. Pro:Centric also provides an easy way for the LX774M to interface with interactive program guides, games and internet data feeds, as well as applications designed to connect patients to services, such as dietary menus and patient room information.
Reduced TCO: EzManager
The EZ-Manager's auto configuration function makes installation quick and easy. The EZ-Manager guides the installer to set up the TV with simple steps, helping to save time.
Reduced TCO Express Script
The Express Script provides streamlined configuration of the TV for Free-To-Guest (FTG) Mode via CPU operation (including pillow speaker setup) and also provides the option to configure the TV for Pro:Centric operation.
Reduced TCO Remote Manager
Using LG's optional Pro:Centric server, you can remotely manage configuration and channel mapping for TVs in patient rooms without having to visit each room.
- Designed specifically for the healthcare industry
- UL Hospital grade listed
- California energy commission (CEC) compliant
- Built-in pillow speaker port
- Built-in MPI port
- TV Speaker disable
- Built-in pillow speaker compatibility
- Supports multiple codes (Zenith, Philips, RCA)
- Express script or EZ-manager setup
- LG's Exclusive Pro:Centric application platform
- Supports Java™ and Adobe® Flash® applications
- Remote management of television using Pro:Centric server (PCS200S)
- Dynamic/static power savings
- Multi IR code support
- Integrated Pro:Idiom® digital rights management technology
- Splash screen image/logo (on startup)
- Customized welcome screen
- MPEG-2 / MPEG-4 H.264 decoding
- USB cloning