Kramer's C-USB31 are USB 3.1 Gen-2 SuperSpeed+ cables offering a whole new level of connectivity. Transfer data at incredible speeds, charge other devices, and even power mobile devices - all with just one cable. Quickly becoming the new universal standard, USB 3.1 is already supported by Windows, Google, and Mac operating systems, as well as many device manufacturers.
USB 3.1 cables offer throughput of up to 10Gbps when used with a USB 3.1 host and device. The symmetrical, low profile USB Type-C connector can be plugged in any direction, eliminating the frustration of getting the port insertion just right.
- Quality construction - high-quality shielded twisted pair (STP) construction, helps prevent electromagnetic interference and ensure reliable data communication
- Reversible USB Type-C connector
- Transfer rates - up to 10Gbps
- 3A Current rating
- PC, Mac and mobile compatible
- Plug and play - for printers, scanners, keyboards and other digital devices
- USB backward compatibility - 1.0, 1.1, 2.0 and 3.0
- Molded strain relief - on USB-A, B and micro-B ends