The DT-X71 series monitors provide an affordable high quality solution for field and studio applications. The DT-X71FI is the most feature-rich model in the series. It is a 7-inch HDSDI/HDMI LCD monitor, with a high resolution 1024 × 600 panel, dual TALLY lights, image rotate and flip. It integrates a wide range of professional functions including waveform, vector scope, RGB histogram, red/blue switchable peaking, focus assist, false color, blue only, zebra, rotate and flip, 16-ch HDSDI audio meter, time code, and internal color bars.
The DT-X71FI accepts 2 HD/SD-SDI, 1 HDMI and 1 Composite video, and has 2 HD/SD-SDI loop through outputs, and 1 HDMI converted to SDI output. It's powered via a 4-pin XLR 12V DC connector or a snap-on JVC BN-VF823USP 7.4V IDX SSL-JVC-50 battery (optional).
- 16:9 / 4:3 adjustable
- HD/SD-SDI, HDMI, Composite video inputs
- HDMI converted to SDI output by a Build-in Converter
- Waveform (Y/Cb/Cr/R/G/B), with full scale
- Vector scope
- R G B Histogram
- Peaking focus assist (red/blue switch)
- False color, Blue only, Zebra
- Underscan / Overscan switch
- Canon DLSR scale zoom-in
- Customer editable video TITLE
- Audio meter (SDI 16-ch, HDMI 2-ch)