Crestron® Room Scheduling Touch Screens provide an invaluable productivity tool for organizationswithmultiple conference rooms and meeting spaces. Mounted on the wall outside each room, they allow anyone to see at-a-glance if a room is available or in use, and view details about the current meeting. A swipe of the finger across the color touch screen reveals the room’s entire schedule. Upcoming meetings and open time slotsare clearly displayed on a scrolling calendar ribbon, and userscan even reserve a room right on the spot from the touch screen.
Room Scheduling Touch Screens end the wasteful practice of searching the corridors for an available room. They eliminate confusion over which room is booked by whom and for how long and allow attendees to verify they’re in the right place before entering a room. They help organizationsto maximize productivity and get the most usable time out of every room.
Crestron Room Scheduling Touch Screens are designed to be installed as part of a complete enterprise room scheduling solution using Crestron Fusion® CloudEnterprise Management Software and the Crestron Hosted Scheduling Service.
Form and Function
The TSS-752Room Scheduling Touch Screen features a brilliant 7 inch (178 mm) widescreen display with lots of space for displayingessential meeting and schedulinginformationall at once without forcing the readerto flip through multiple pages. Crestron Smart Graphics™ delivers a dynamic, gesture-driven user experience with many customizable features. Capacitive touch screen technology affords a nimble touch response for navigating the intuitive on-screen interface. Soft-touch buttons to the right of the touch screen offer an alternate method for navigating the on-screen interface. Side-mounted, multi-color LED beacons provide a clear indication of a room’s status down longcorridors.
With its clean, modern appearance, the TSS-752 makes an elegant statement in any environment including office buildings, conference centers, hotels, and universities. A choice of mounting options allows the TSS-752 to be installed in places other touch screens just can’t go. It can be installed on a wall over a standard 2-gang electrical box, mounted to virtually any flat surface - even glass, granite, or marble,or mounted to the mullion of a glass wall, window.
- Room scheduling touch screen
- For use with Crestron Fusion® Cloudsoftware and Crestron Hosted Scheduling Service
- Intuitive on-screen scheduling interface
- 7" widescreen active-matrix color display
- Capacitive touch screen technology
- Smart Graphics™ support
- Crestron Fusion Cloudmulti-language support with toggle function
- Occupancy sensor support via control system
- High-performance H.264 streaming video
- Rava® SIP intercom and phone technology
- Customizable audio feedback
- Built-in microphone and speaker
- Side-mounted multi-color room status indicators
- 5 soft-touch capacitive buttons
- Single-wire Ethernet connectivity
- PoE network powered
- Standard electrical wall box mounting
- Multi-surface mounting option available
- Mounting in front of a glass wall, window, or partition available
- Clean, modern appearance
- Available with black or white smooth finish