The Crestron® HD-RX-4K-510-C-E multiformat switch and receiver provides enhanced HDMI® video switching and audio presentation capabilities in areas such as conference rooms and classrooms. Compatible with all DM Lite™ transmitters, the HD-RX-4K-510-C-E provides three DM Lite inputs for connection to up to three transmitters. A CAT5e (or higher) twisted pair cable connects a transmitter to the HD-RX-4K-510-C-E for the transmission of HDMI signals. For resolutions up to 2K, the maximum transmission distance is 230feet (70meters). For higher resolutions up to 4K, the maximum transmission distance is 130feet (40meters).
In addition to three DM Lite inputs, the HD-RX-4K-510-C-E provides two HDMI inputs that can be connected to local AV sources. Automatic switching among the five inputs can occur based on the last connected input. Switching behavior is configurable using the web interface or programmable using a Crestron control system. Input selection push buttons on the front panel of the HD-RX-4K-510-C-E also allow the desired input to be selected manually.
A single HDMI output with a built-in scaler connects to a display or other device with an HDMI input. Input resolutions are automatically scaled to match the native resolution of the display device, resulting in optimal image quality. For applications requiring comprehensive EDID management, the web interface can be used to ensure that every input is displayed at its optimal resolution and format. Input resolutions up to 4K60 4:2:0 are supported.
The HD-RX-4K-510-C-E provides enhanced audio capabilities. A built-in amplifier can drive a pair of 4 or 8ohm stereo speakers (25 watts per channel). The HD-RX-4K-510-C-E also provides 6x2 audio mixing capability. Embedded HDMI 2channel LPCM audio can be extracted from the selected DM Lite or HDMI input and combined with the five analog audio inputs (LINE 1, LINE 2, MIC 1, MIC 2, and AUX). Gain and mute sound adjustments can be made to each of the six inputs being mixed. The mixed audio is then transmitted as two audio outputs: one mirrored AUX 1, SPEAKER, HDMI mixer output and one AUX 2 output. Audio mixer settings such as volume and mute control are configurable for each of the two outputs independently.
Equipped with onboard control ports, the HD-RX-4K-510-C-E can control various devices in a room. ...
- 4K/60 4:2:0 capability
- Three DM Lite™ ports for interoperability with up to three DM Lite transmitters
- Two HDMI® inputs
- One HDMI output with 4K scaler
- Two stereo line level, two mono microphone, and one mono auxiliary audio input
- Built-in amplifier with 25W per channel for 4- or 8ohm stereo speakers
- Two stereo auxiliary outputs
- IR, RS-232, relay, and I/O control ports
- CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) capability
- 100/1000 Mbps Ethernet LAN connection
- Automatic switching of inputs
- 6x2 audio mixing capability
- Enterprise-grade security using IEEE 802.1X authentication
- EDID management
- HDCP management including HDCP 2.2 support
- Built-in web interface for easy configuration and monitoring
- Compatibility with a Crestron® 3-Series® (or later) control systems
- AV Framework™ technology support
- Compact surface- and rack-mount design