The CHAT 150 is a high-performance audio peripheral that connects to telephones, PCs, and video conferencing systems for rich, full-duplex audio communications. It provides speaker phone capability that is far superior to the built-in options on these devices. It features ClearOne's trademark audio processing performance, and delivers unmatched full-duplex capability for crystal-clear communications. It includes three built-in microphones for full 360-degree pickup, with performance equivalent to ClearOne's MAX EX conference phone. The Chat 150 is a perfect addition to the office or conference room for greatly enhanced collaboration. The Chat 150 connects to desktop video conferencing devices — for hands-free, full-duplex conversations. Note: connectivity to telephone handsets is limited to specific models due to variations in the headset jack that the Chat 150 connects to. The telephone versions of the Chat 150 will be available in early 2007.
- Advanced ClearOne audio processing technologies deliver remarkably rich, full audio for natural, effortless conversation
- Three built-in microphones provide full 360-degree coverage up to 8 feet from device
- Continue to use call management features of existing phones, such as company phone directory audio bridges, etc., but replace poor-performance speaker phone capability of the handset with the superior quality of Chat 150
- Connect to phones regardless of line connection type - analog, digital VoIP
- Connect the Chat 150 to laptops and PCs via USB for hands-free audio for: VoIP softphones, instant messaging audio chats, web conferences
- Connect the Chat 150 to set-top and installed video conferencing systems for superior echo and noise cancellation and full duplex performance
- Use the speaker built in to the Chat 150 for far-end audio or disable it to use speaker system in the room