The REALiS 4K600STZ LCOS Projector is a powerful yet compact 4K projector with a laser light source. It utilizes LCOS technology with Canon's advanced AISYS optical system and powerful dual image processors to produce a detail-rich native 4K resolution of 4096 x 2400. All this, combined with a high brightness of 6000 lumens and dynamic contrast ratio of up to 10,000:1 creates an outstanding, close-to-life image. High performance and advanced features, such as Marginal Focus for projection onto domed surfaces, are united with the practical benefits of virtually maintenance-free operation and a compact, lightweight design. It makes the REALiS 4K600STZ an ideal choice for a wide range of industries, from simulation and training to museums and galleries, entertainment, education, corporate, houses of worship and more.
Outstanding High Resolution
The REALiS 4K600STZ's native 4K resolution of 4096 x 2400 provides the precise detail and accurate image reproduction that professional applications demand. Specialized Genuine Canon Optics with LCOS technology and AISYS-enhancement help to produce a picture made up of more than 9.8 million pixels – higher than the DCI 4K digital cinema standard (4096 x 2160) and QFHD (3840 x 2160).
Powerful Laser Projection
Using a laser light source instead of a traditional lamp, the REALiS 4K600STZ produces high-performance light. The result is a wide range of color (meeting the sRGB standard) for a richer, more vibrant experience. The laser light source offers a long projector lifetime with an operation time of up to 20,000 hours*. A longer duration of operation can be achieved when utilizing the Long Duration modes. The total cost of ownership is greatly reduced when compared to conventional lamp projectors as there is no lamp to replace.
High-performance Dual Image Processing Engines
The REALiS 4K600STZ utilizes Canon's high-speed dual image processing engines to resolve uncompressed 4K video with smooth playback supporting refresh rates of up to 60Hz**. For 2K video and other non-native 4K content, the dual image processing engines upscale the content for the highest possible viewing resolution.
The REALiS 4K600STZ offers 360-degree installation*** for convenient and flexible set-up. ...
- Native 4K Resolution of 4096 x 2400 Provides Immersive, Highly Detailed Images
- Up to 6000 Lumens and up to 10,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio (up to 4000:1 Native Contrast Ratio) Deliver Bright, Engaging Images
- Laser Light Source Provides Longevity, Versatile Installation and a Wide Color Range
- Compact and Lightweight Design with 1.0–1.3:1 Throw Ratio for Application Flexibility
- LCOS Technology with AISYS-enhancement Offers Seamless Images with Exceptional Color Reproduction
- Specialized Genuine Canon Optics Provide Exceptional Image Quality with Minimal Image Distortion and Consistent Brightness Throughout the 1.3x Zoom Range
- Dual Image Engines Execute Highly Complex Image Processing for Uncompressed 4K 60p Playback and Upscaling of Non-4K Content
- High Dynamic Range (HDR)
- Advanced Professional Calibration Settings Ensure Image Quality is Maximized
- Multiple Image Modes including DICOM Simulation Mode for Optimal Image Quality Reproduction
- Image Adjustment and Advanced Adjustment Options for Customizable Image Characteristics
- Motion Blur Reduction
- Installation Versatility through Custom Settings of Brightness and Noise with Operation Mode and Light Source Mode, as well as More Install-Friendly Functions
- Advanced Professional Installation Settings including Marginal Focus, Built-in Edge Blending and Advanced Registration
- Versatile Connectivity – HDMI 2.0a x2, DVI-D x4, Wi-Fi®, RJ-45, RS-232 and Audio Inputs
- Network Management including PJLink™, Crestron Connectivity, Extron Devices and AMX Device Discovery
- Low Power Consumption and Simplified Maintenance