Barco's RGB laser rear-projection video walls delivers unseen brightness levels and vibrant colors, while offering a very low total cost of ownership (TCO). With its 10th generation of rear-projection video walls, Barco again raises the bar for critical infrastructure visualization. Providing 1.5x more brightness than mainstream 80" LED-lit rear-projection video walls, the RGB Laser series removes all brightness issues of earlier video walls. The high luminance allows operation under daylight conditions, so control rooms can finally light up - which improves operator working conditions! Adding vibrant colors to this mix (making all nuances clearly distinguishable), ensures that nothing is wrongly interpreted and situational awareness is enriched. What's more, using 80" cubes results in a lower price per square meter and less seams for the large video wall.
Automatic calibration and alignment:
The engine of Barco’s RGB laser for 24/7 control rooms is fully motorized. Installers and maintenance staff will never need to open up the individual modules to perfectly align the individual cubes of the video wall. Using a web interface, the video wall can be remotely aligned by a single technician - including keystone correction. Combined with the Sense X automatic calibration system, which continuously measures and adjusts brightness and color levels over the complete video wall, users are sure the complete canvas is perfectly balanced at any time.
- 1.5x more brightness than mainstream 80" LED-lit rear-projection video walls
- 25% less power consumption at higher brightness levels
- More than 11 years of uninterrupted operation in 24/7 mode
- Unmatched colors, focus, and contrast levels
- Lower price/m2 (compared to 70” cubes)
- Silent like never before (‘library’ noise level)
- Redundancy of critical components for ultimate peace of mind
- 50% setup-time reduction (motorized 7-axis alignment)